Btech MTech (Integrated) in Computer Science• 2013 - 2018
Research based Project • Jul 2016 - May 2017
• Developed a system for automatic summarization based on abstractive summarization techniques for creation of summary of English text documents and Wikipedia article.
• Developed completely in python, NLP and deep learning.
• Used Stanford parser, PageRank algorithm and BabelNet knowledge based approach.
PROJECT LINK: https://github.com/sahilupadhyay/quick-summarizer
Web based Project for Jaypee University• Jul 2016 - Mar 2017
• Got above 15,000 Page-views as of Jan 2016 according to Google Analytics.
• he website is built responsive with a clean UI.
Currently hosted on: http://icsaconference.com
Web based Project • Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
• Created an online medical platform to find various medical services such as stores/hospitals etc, near you.
• Incorporated Twitter's typeahead as the search medium.
• Currently hosted on: http://medifinder.net16.net
PROJECT LINK: https://bitbucket.org/minorproject2015/medifinder
Web based Project • Mar 2016 - Present
• In Editior you can highlight part of text and press ctrl+b for "BOLD" and ctrl+i for "Italic". If you hit Enter then it will create a new paragraph.
• Some tags given in "Feature tags" detect automatically and will show in Tags used section.
Project Link: https://github.com/sahilupadhyay/Medium.com
MySQL database project • Aug 2014 - Dec 2014
• Developed a clothing enterprise dashboard for functional workflow, used to store the information about the entire business setup.
• Allowed the users to be updated with the latest information along with the option to execute different tasks and monitor the current status.
• Tech Stack: MySQL(primary database), PLSQL, JFrames for UI.
Project Link: https://github.com/sahilupadhyay/DBMS-ClothingEntrepreneurship
A bright, talented, ambitious and self-motivated web designer with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision. Able to play a key role throughout a sites development to ensure maximum accessibility, customer experience and usability
• Experienced in Frontend Development in HTML, CSS (Twitter Bootstrap).
• Experienced in Version Control with Git.
• Experienced in C and C++.
• Familiar with Node JS and Google Polymer,
• Familiar with working in Linux and its variants.
• Familiar with programming in Python.
• Familiar with SEO,
• Familiar with MySQL.
• Development Tools: Sublime Text, Zsh.
For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.